Our warranty policy is written clearly, describing what is covered and what is not covered. To ensure the purchasing and owning an electric scooter/bike through Futuraride.com is a smooth and easy process. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any questions regarding the warranty policy.
All bikes & scooters on our website are covered under our manufacturer’s 1-year all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects (All free Accessories are not covered by warranty service). Then another 6 months of repair with cost at no markup is covered by FuturaRide.com
Warranty Scope & Eligibility:
- You must present a copy of the sales receipt from FuturaRide directly. For approved retail partners warranty, kindly claim it from your point of purchase directly.
- The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
- The product cannot be used for competition.
- The product must be purchased directly from the website.
- Only the original purchaser is entitled to the limited warranty coverage which commences on the day the scooter is received by the customer.
- The warranty is by no means transferrable, under any circumstances.
- The limited warranty only covers parts replacement, which when the scooter is used properly, is all that’s needed.
The Warranty is applicable to the following list of components:
|Main Parts||Battery||12 months|
|Front Fork||12 months|
|Appearance Parts||Decoration Strip||15 days|
Please note that warranty claims made within 30 business days of delivery will be eligible for replacement parts and shipping of replacement parts at no additional charges. Claims made after 30 business days of delivery will still be eligible for replacement parts but the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees incurred for the required parts.
The warranty policy will not cover the following circumstances:
- The Warranty is non-transferable and non-renewable after the product’s initial sale.
- No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance, or otherwise, in order for this Limited Warranty to remain in effect.
- Warranty is void if weather-related water damage is determined.
- The Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional damage to the product.
- The Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents, or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze, or salt.
- The Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
- The Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
- The Warranty does not cover damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual.
- The Warranty does not cover damages due to accidents or any form of personal negligence.
- The warranty does not cover screws, nuts, and bolts natural corrosion, wear and tear.
- It is important to note that the warranty does not cover labor or shipping fees.
How to claim your warranty:
- Send in an email to email@example.com
- Attach/provide materials for the process such as video or images showcasing the problem, and explain the nature of the issue
- Receive instructions, parts, or repairs guidelines for warranty claims.
Futuraride will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged part. We will not offer a warranty service to second owners. We will not replace any part damaged by the user. We will not pay for any third party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix. We will not pay for return shipping on any damaged or defective product or component. Futuraride will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.